"She couldn’t sleep. Wave of thoughts always came rushing through her mind when the sun left the sky. It was as if all the thoughts she eluded waited for the sun to fall from the sky to come and take her away in the night." — a shell in a storm, Jenn Satsune
8:52 pm • 18 October 2014 • 4,491 notes
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
— things to remember, n.m. (via owlsandwinter)
8:47 pm • 18 October 2014 • 221,590 notes
What’s one of the best things about #autumn? Baked apples of course!!!
7:24 pm • 18 October 2014
Homemade chicken noodle 😄 I’m super excited for this lol
6:20 pm • 6 October 2014
*whispers* I want to do dirty things to sam heughan
-looks around and whispers- Me too…
8:45 pm • 1 October 2014 • 169 notes